Rowdy Reactive Rovers Advanced
- Achieve Success!
- 5 weeks, first week mandatory human-only orientation
- Learn new behaviors to use when out and about
- New Leash Skills**
- Group Walks
- Real Life Application
- Prerequisite: Rowdy Reactive Rovers
Price: $225 ($191 for CAS Adopters)
Are walks stressful for you? Does your dog pull, whine, bark, lunge, or otherwise go frantic on leash when s/he encounters other dogs or people? Are you embarrassed or frustrated? If so, our Rowdy Reactive Rovers (RRR) series is for you.
Our RRR classes and workshops provide you and your dog with the training, life skills, and tools needed to be successful and feel safe in the seemingly unpredictable world.
Owners will learn:
- How to read dog body language
- Proper leash and handling skills
- Additional training skills
- Foundation behaviors such as auto watch
- Emergency behaviors like U-Turns
- Behavior modification methods of counter conditioning and desensitization
Learning in a group environment may seem overwhelming, but have no fear! A group class will serve as your support group and your learning companions. We work diligently to set you and your dog up for success; this includes a safe learning environment.
IMPORTANT: Before you can sign your dog up for a class, you must read and approve the Charleston Animal Society Dog Training Terms and Conditions CLICK HERE.