Latin American Festival
Dance. Food. Culture.
The annual Latin American Festival brings people together to celebrate Charleston’s vibrant Latin and Caribbean cultures.
- Non-stop merengue, reggaeton, bachata and salsa music
- Traditional dance performances
- Folkloric artwork and crafts
- Authentic Latin American and Caribbean staples, from flavorful empanadas to tasty arroz con pollo
Date: October 11, 2020
Time: 12-6 p.m.
Location: North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
- Ages 13 & up: $10
- Student ID: $5
- Kids 12 & Under: Free
- Gold Pass Members: Free
- Food, beverages and souvenirs will be available for purchase on-site.
- ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Outside food, alcohol and coolers are prohibited.
- No dogs allowed at this event.