Help Us Reduce Free-Roaming Cats!
The past and current strategy of "catching and killing" free-roaming cats has failed. Their numbers continue to grow. Adding Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) to current strategies will stabilize the cat population!
Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is the most effective and humane solution to controlling the free-roaming cat population!
- It costs less taxpayer dollars to sterilize than to kill feral cats.
- The population will be controlled with no new litters.
- Population will decrease as feral cats live shorter life spans than inside cats.
- The cats are vaccinated against disease.
- Annoying behaviors like howling, fighting, marking territory and subsequent odors will stop or decrease dramatically.
The Truth about Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) and feral cats