It's time to "pawty!"
Celebrate your birthday at CAS!
Birthday parties have taken a different turn with many children deciding to ask for gifts for the animals instead of gifts for themselves. Children and animals have one very important thing in common; they both depend on responsible adults to nurture, love and provide for them. Hosting birthday parties gives us the opportunity to offer children and adults humane education in a fun new way! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact De Daltorio, our Director of Humane Education at 843-329-1548.
Every dollar from having your birthday party at the Charleston Animal Society will help the animals in our care today, tomorrow and for years to come. Our birthday “pawties” are easy for parents and fun for children!
All parties are two hours and include:
- Paw-ty invitations
- Animal-related goodie bags
- Visit from a shelter animal
- Behavior and safety lesson
- A party hat to color and keep
- Animal themed game or crafts
- Cupcakes, ice cream, and drinks
- Party decorations (choice of cat/dog theme)
- All paper products (choice of cat/dog theme)
- Set up and clean up
- Best of all...the birthday boy/girl names the next adoptable animal!
Cost - $250 (Includes 15 participants, each additional is $15)
a $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the day.
These parties aren't just for kids...for a grown up party or pooch party, give us a call! For more information or to start planning, please contact De Daltorio - 843-329-1548